The vision of all parent-teacher Association of GMD Arts, BW Commerce and Science College is to support the college , encourage parents' involvement, and support teachers and to bring about an understanding between parents and the college at which their child – or children – are being taught.
*To promote the welfare of the students in the college, home, and in the community.
*To create better understanding between parents and teachers.
*To help parents and teachers to adopt themselves to the changing concepts of society.
* To encourage parents/guardians to be involved in the education and development of their children.
* To seek valuable input from parents for the development of college policies.
* To seek the valuable feedback from the parents for the enrichment and improved delivery of the curriculum, thereby promoting the development of the institution.
* To provide a forum through which the Principal may inform parents/guardians about issues concerned to their ward.
* To render all possible assistance for smooth working of the college and for maintaining good discipline in the campus.
* To foster and promote cordial relationship among the parents, teachers and students of the college.
* To provide an active communication link between students, parents/guardians and the college.