मराठा विद्या प्रसारक समाज.
जी.एम.डी. कला,बी .डब्लू वाणिज्य आणि विज्ञान महाविद्यालय, सिन्नर
Maratha Vidya Prasarak Samaj.
G.M.D. Arts, B.W. Commerce And Science College, Sinnar
We have registered Alumni Association formed in 23 September 2016 with seven passed students from Sinnar Taluka. Though this institution is located in rural area, it has a great contribution in the educational development of the rural students. Many alumni of this college are well-known in their respective fields i.e. Politics, Education, Judiciary, Literature Sports, Agriculture, Business and Industry, Social Work and Public Speaking. The college provides an opportunity to the alumni to interact and share their experience with students by arranging a mega function in different events every year in the college. Our Alumni Association works for the overall development of students as well as the institution. It helps our institution not just financially, but in terms of academic planning, placements of students, career guidance and technological guidance. It has been duly registered as a Society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 (XXI of 1860) and with the Assistant Registrar of Societies, Nashik.
Alumni are one of the main stakeholders of the College as they contribute immensely to the development of the university in multiple dimensions. Every student is to setup interface between alumni and college. Alumni of the College are providing mentoring services and became influential in making the students understand the industry institute gap and also the way to plan and shapeup their career in right direction. and making the students to understand various business opportunities and providing all the support required for preparing the students to become industry ready or to make as entrepreneurs by knowing the current dynamics of the industry. The college is conducting many alumni based events like online virtual meets, Reunions, celebrations for each of the batch, Mentoring sessions, knowledge sharing sessions, during the events, the Alumni are sharing their success stories to the ongoing students. Alumni are influential in introducing the outcome based education in the college making the students valued based and making students industry ready through mentor-mentee programs by assigning alumni to each student across departments starting from second year of their degree and from first year students. The faculty centric learning has been moved to student centric learning through flipped classroom model. They have helped the college in bringing in funding from non-governmental organizations and provide funds through donations also. The Alumni working at reputed institutes located globally are helping research scholars in their research and developmental activities, through faculty development programs to faculty and supporting in developing Start-Up eco system for students in campus. Alumni are helping to develop quality standards that could be used for enhancing and raising high quality of delivery of educational system.
Purpose of Trusteeship
1) Conducting awareness classes for social promotion and dissemination.
2) To do the work of eradicating immoral customs, traditions, customs.
3) To spread the ideas of national men like Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar,
Mahatma Phule, Lord Buddha by celebrating their birth anniversary, death anniversary and active
4) To provide educational facilities, materials, uniforms free of cost to poor students.
5) To provide medical assistance and medicines to socially poor and below poverty line people free of cost. Providing information about health and social hygiene, carrying out activities like social hygiene, vaccination. Providing all kinds of assistance to the victims of natural calamities like earthquake, fire, flood etc.
(6) Implementation of the Health Scheme, information and dissemination of services under the Health Scheme by giving or sharing the benefit thereof to the beneficiary.
(7) Establishment of clinics for social service and provision of services of specialist doctors, providing services at low cost through charitable specialist doctors who come to the clinic and are required.
8) Establishment and operation of Aadhaar Ashram, Old Age Home, Orphanage and care of destitute children.
9) Education for all, health, setting up the mission of the organization on behalf of the organization for the children and the tribal children, adult education, primary, secondary, higher secondary schools, colleges, ashram schools, orphanages on behalf of the organization, especially those who are sick and diseased by the society. E.g. making orphan ashrams from a humanitarian perspective for the sick, tuberculosis, AIDS sufferers.
1) Establishing art teams and creating social awareness through them and educating the society.
2) Making efforts for de- addiction, organizing kirtans, discourses, conducting camps, educating the society through art troupes, plays for public awareness.
3) To organize competitions for the promotion of art, conducting competitions in music, singing, painting, handicrafts, embroidery, organizing cultural activities such as lectures, poetry readings, one- act plays, competitions, drama competitions, organizing literary meetings and cultivating Indian culture, natural To provide charitable assistance to those in distress.
4) Sports :- Making efforts for the development of sports, for this Kabaddi, Kho- Kho, Athletics, Ki`ket, Hollyball, Badminton, Table Tennis, Football, Basketball, holding sports competitions, distribution of brochures, prizes to the budding athletes.
To be the model Alumni Association by which all others are measured.
To advance the College by developing and strengthening lifelong relationships between alumni and the College community, by benefiting current and future alumni and friends, and by serving as a catalyst for communications and involvement.